If you are interested in employment opportunities please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 843-448-8379, or visit us at our office at 1107 48th Ave N. Suite 310-E Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.
Current Employment Opportunities
Position Title: Director of Marketing and Community Outreach
Reports To: Executive Director
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
• Manage social media for the Symphony, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, website and email blasts;
• Issue approved press releases related to concerts and other Symphony activities;
• Work with Sheriar Press to produce monthly and other ads for printed publications;
• Manage the Musicians in the Schools Program, particularly as it relates to the Hootie and the Blowfish grant. This includes working with the Fine Arts Coordinator or comparable position in the Horry and Georgetown County School Districts, contacting teachers for scheduling programs, scheduling musicians, attending the programs, and being responsible for all of the required reporting.
• Assist with ticket sales through Vendini;
• Assist with ticket sales on-site prior to the four (4) Symphony Series concerts;
• Follow the concert checklist and ensure all activities are completed within deadlines;
• Other activities that may be assigned by the Executive Director.
Minimum Training and Experience Required/Preferred:
• Bachelor Degree required;
• At least 1-3 years work related experience.
• Music and/or education background preferred
Special Requirements and Work Conditions:
• Demonstrates the highest standards of professionalism and ethical conduct.
• Integrity and credibility are required critical skills.
• Skilled communicator able to (1) speak and write about the work of the organization in powerful and inspiring terms.
• Self-motivated with a considerable degree of confidence, resourcefulness and ingenuity.
• Strong ability to multitask and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Highly motivated and positive individual that can work in a team environment.
• Some evening and weekend hours are required.
This is a full-time, hourly position. Hourly rate will be determined based on education and experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com